Art Putty is specially formulated for artistic purposes. The most important characteristic of this putty is that it is very easy to use since it does not need previous treatment, special processes or oven for the setting.
Given its versatility, malleability and final finish, it has been the choice option in craft workshops, not only in Argentina but also in Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Peru, Spain, Italy, France and Greece.
It adheres to moist surfaces. Resists temperatures of up to 100°C and the corrosion of chemical agents such as acids and diluted alkali, grease, oils and solvents.
Once set, the material may be filed, sawed, drilled, milled, sanded, polished and painted with common tools.
Does not contain asbestos, lead or free phenol.
- Model crafts.
- Restore, repair and sculpt all kinds of pieces.
- Reconstruct, refill and bond all kinds of surfaces. metals (iron, stainless steel, aluminium, lead, copper, etc.), wood, concrete, glass, tiles, marble, granite and plastics (except polyethylene and polypropylene).
- Suitable for performing electrical insulations.
- cut equal volumes of both components
- Knead until you get a uniform color, this is very important for the correct setting of the product
- let stand 15 minutes, then model
- Apply on clean surfaces, free of grease or oils, rust and loose particles
Produkte nach Anwendung sortiert, z. B.:Lifecasting, Bildhauerei, Gießen, Special FX Make-up, Zahnprothesen Special FX, Studium.